Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
We, the Nob6 respect the intellectual property rights of others and we also hope that our users respect our intellectual property rights as well. If you believe that any material located on our website is copyrighted by you then, you can ask us for the removal of that specific material in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy.
nob6.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on nob6.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
In The Copyright Infringement Claim, The Below-Mentioned Points Should Be The Part Of It:
- You Should Be Provided With The Evidence Of The Particular Authorized Person In Terms To Act On Behalf Of The Owner Related With The Exclusive Right That Is Allegedly Infringed.
- You Should Be Provided With The Accurate And Sufficient Amount Of The Information For Making Us Easy To Contact Them. You Should Also Be Mentioning The Valid Email Address.
- A Statement Should Also Be Part Of It. The Report Should Be In The Sense That The Complaining Party Is Having Good Faith In The Fact That The Usage Of The Material In The Manner Complained Is Not Turning Out To Be Authorized By The Copyright Owner, Its Agent, Or The Law.
- A Statement Should Also Notice That The Information Inside The Notification Is Entirely Correct. It Is Under Penalty Of Perjury In The Timeline That The Complaining Party Is Authorized To Act On The Side Of The Owner Of An Exclusive Right That Is Allegedly Infringed.
- This Whole Claiming Statement Should Be Signed By The Authorized Person In Terms To Take A Step As On Behalf Of The Owner Of An Exclusive Right That Is Allegedly Being Infringed.
You can choose to send the written infringement notice to the contact us here
Important notice: This site only contains download links from third-party sites by individual users which are freely available all over the internet. we are not affiliated in any way with those third-party sites nor responsible for their content. All content is copyright of their respective owners. We do not take any guarantee of the content on nob6.com , we always shared those content only for Educational purposes, not for commercial use and we only shared virus-free/Malware-free content, but nevertheless please use them at your own risk, we are not responsible for any loss.
If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in the future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL, and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) at email@example.com