The concept of the best recruitment agency is quite subjective. Of course, some rankings determine the best companies based on certain criteria. However, sometimes, when choosing a recruiting partner, it’s better to rely on your intuition. What matters to you may not matter to others, and vice versa. That’s why it’s essential to conduct independent research, compare staffing agencies, and ultimately find the one you can truly trust (https://evotalents.com/en).
The pros of using a recruitment agency in the UK
Perhaps you can independently fill vacancies in your company. This is possible if your business does not plan to grow soon or if you need only a few new people each year. However, if the scale of hiring in your company is substantial, it would be better to delegate this task to professionals.
Let’s talk about the advantages you can gain from working with a recruiting agency (and there are many):
- More free time for other tasks. You will no longer have to think about where and how to find relevant candidates to fill vacancies. Recruiters will do this for you twice (or maybe three times) as fast and, most importantly, qualitatively. They know how to communicate with candidates, how to persuade them, and can find the right person for any of your requests.
- Boosting your company’s HR brand. Many recruiting agencies also take on the responsibility of being the face of your company in the candidate market. Thus, they communicate on your behalf, highlight positive aspects of your company, and try to understand candidates’ perceptions of your business today. If your image needs improvement, recruiters offer options to rectify the situation. Moreover, their care and attention to candidates are a definite plus for your company as an employer.
- An independent recruiting agency can help you streamline recruiting processes within your company. Upon request, your recruiting partner will conduct a series of lectures for your team on where and how to find candidates more efficiently and quickly, how to communicate with them, and how to expedite the overall hiring process.
How to hire an IT specialist
As mentioned above, finding an IT specialist can be done in two ways: on your own or through the services of a staffing agency. Regardless of your choice, one thing remains paramount: you need to understand whom exactly you want to hire. To achieve this, it is necessary to create a portrait of the ideal candidate. It may include the following information:
- Technical skills;
- Previous experience;
- Soft skills;
- Corporate culture;
- Specific character traits;
- Other factors that may be important to you.
The more detailed and comprehensive the description is, the easier and more effectively you can close the vacancy. Creating a portrait of the ideal candidate is where the work with any recruiting agency begins. They ask you numerous questions, and together you build a profile for the person who would be a perfect fit for your job. It is also essential to provide your recruiting partner with all the information about your company and the vacancy you need to fill. The more details you share, the easier it will be for recruiters to respond to candidates’ questions in the future.
Image by pch.vector on Freepik