Hi there and welcome again to Equity, a podcast in regards to the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
Alex and Grace are again to cowl the most important, boldest and baddest know-how information. After some vacation weeks, we’re again on an precise Monday! What a deal with. Right here’s what we obtained into:
- Shares are off world wide, partially as a result of authorities motion, partially because of the complicated net of adverse elements that we’ve mentioned for months now.
- Cryptos are extra staid; in the event you like bitcoin at $20,000 that is your second.
- Tiger’s slowdown isn’t any mere blip, Nob6 experiences. The investing powerhouse goes to sluggish its roll for the remainder of 2022, and is seeking to increase a brand new fund.
- Unacademy is seeking to lower prices, go public in two years per Nob6. And Kadamos raised extra capital, marking a reasonably fast reload after elevating a couple of months in the past.
- Fast Hits: The Uber Recordsdata are a large number, layoffs aren’t fixing a expertise crunch in Southeast Asia, and fintech staffing cuts are beginning to pile up.
Fairness drops each Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts.